Disclaimer: All rules and regulations contained herein are subject to change by the Management of Five1Eight Internet Media, LLC without prior notice. BetBomb.com reserves the right to alter, revoke and to suspend or terminate any accounts if they observe any behavior outside of these stated rules.
- Las Vegas rules, regulations, payoffs and wager types apply where not covered herein.
- All bets must be made and accepted before the start of the game/event wagered upon. Any bet placed or received after the start of the game/event wagered upon will be void.
- BetBomb.com does not recognize suspended games, protests, scoring amendments, result reversals and overturned decisions for wagering purposes.
- Overtime periods, quarters or extra innings are counted in the final score when wagering on totals, money line and point-spreads.
- We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in scores posted in our live scores.
- You can't cancel, change, or modify your wager in any way once it has been received and accepted by BetBomb.com. As you are solely responsible for your account transactions, review all play details for any mistakes, errors, or omissions before placing your wager.
- Lines and odds are determined by BetBomb.com and will not always match odds from other sources.
- You may place bets using points, or chips if you are competing in a tournament.
- We reserve the right to void any winning plays that were obtained as a result of hardware/software error or malfunction or correlated bets, even if the system allowed the bets to be placed. Players found abusing such errors/malfunctions are subject to having their account suspended or terminated and any winning prizes forfeited.
- All sporting events must take place on the date and at the site scheduled unless otherwise specified. If an event is postponed, rescheduled, and/or relocated before it starts, that event will be cancelled from action.
- Football (professional and college) game scores are official after 55 minutes of play.
- Professional basketball game scores are official after 43 minutes of play.
- College basketball game scores are official after 35 minutes of play.
- Hockey game scores are official after 55 minutes of play.
- Baseball scores for purposes of grading money line plays are final after 5 innings of play. Baseball scores for purposes of grading totals plays and run line plays are official after 9 innings of play. If a baseball game is suspended or stopped, the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning. Suspended games do not carry over to the following day or a future date.
- All baseball bets are considered "Action" meaning they are graded regardless of any pitching changes. Baseball bets are not cancelled if pitchers change.